6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the very best of Florence in a single, memorable day. See Michelangelo’s iconic ‘David’ sculpture up-close at the Accademia Gallery, and learn the secrets of Brunelleschi’s magnificent Duomo. Explore the ‘living museum’ of the medieval city on a walking tour of its most important piazzas and outdoor monuments, and finish with a journey through the Renaissance at the world-famous Ufizzi Gallery. Save time with skip-the-line access to the most popular attractions, and enjoy a small-group atmosphere of no more than 20 people.
- Full-day tour Florence's artistic and architectural highlights
- Admire Michelangelo's larger-than-life 'David' sculpture at the Accademia Gallery
- Get tips on the best places to find authentic Tuscan food during a lunch break
- Delve into the city's medieval history on a walking tour through its open air piazzas and sculpture gardens
- See the very best of Renaissance art at the renowned Ufizzi Gallery
- Skip the long lines with priority access
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets when necessary
English-speaking expert guide
Hotel Pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza San Marco, Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square.
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that guests can only carry small handbags inside the Accademia. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas are not allowed. Please also note there is no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- This tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group or Private Florence Day Tour with David, Duomo & Uffizi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group or Private Florence Day Tour with David, Duomo & Uffizi?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group or Private Florence Day Tour with David, Duomo & Uffizi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I do not recommend it for kids under age 12, unless they show an interest in art or architecture that is beyond their years." See review
- "Being a smaller group also gets you into the Uffizi, Accademia, and Duomo faster." See review
- "I would recommend this tour for everyone but particularly to those who really want to refresh their knowledge about history, architecture, sculpture and painting in Italy." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group or Private Florence Day Tour with David, Duomo & Uffizi
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)OltrarnoPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaPitti Palace Palatine GalleryOspedale degli InnocentiHard Rock Cafe FlorencePiazza della SignoriaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPalazzo StrozziPerseus StatueSan Miniato al MontePrada OutletVilla GamberaiaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Palazzo DavanzatiBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)