7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See the most important landmarks of Florence in one day on a small-group tour that allows you to cover more ground in a short time. Visit the Accademia Gallery where Michelangelo’s David statue is displayed, and view the Duomo from the outside. Have time for lunch (own expense) then visit the Piazza della Signoria and Uffizi Gallery in the afternoon. Benefit from skip-the-line admission to the attractions and live commentary shared by your guide.
- Cover the top sights in one day
- Save time with skip-the-line access
- Ideal for short visits to Florence
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Florence and Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line full day tour of Florence highlights with Accademia Uffizi & David?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line full day tour of Florence highlights with Accademia Uffizi & David?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line full day tour of Florence highlights with Accademia Uffizi & David?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 88528P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Prada OutletPiazza della RepubblicaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)San Marco MuseumMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Palazzo DavanzatiLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Piazza della SignoriaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Florence American Cemetery and Memorial