Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery tour in Florence
- Avoid the long entrance lines at the Uffizi and tour its highlights with an art-expert guide
- Visit the key Renaissance rooms, hung with treasures by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Botticelli
- Witness great works such as Botticelli’s 'Birth of Venus', Leonardo da Vinci’s 'Annunciation,' and more
- Experience the magnificence of the museum and the masterpieces it contains
- Visit the scenic rooftop terrace to take in wonderful city views
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 9 people
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner).
What To Expect
Inside, discover an impressive collection of over 1,500 works of art. Though the art spans from ancient Greece to the 18th century, the museum’s true gems are from the Renaissance era. Your guide will place focus on the Renaissance rooms, which house masterpieces from da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo, and more.
Discover the bright hues, composition and varying interpretations of 'Primavera' and the iconic 'Birth of Venus' as you walk through the Botticelli Room. Continue on with your guide to witness works by Rafael, as well as Michelangelo’s 'Doni Tondo' and da Vinci’s famous 'Annunciation.' Hear the history behind the artists and their great works, as well as the stories of the patrons who made the Uffizi the incredible museum it is today.
Then check out the beauty of the world outside with a stop at the rooftop terrace. Take in gorgeous views of the Ponte Vecchio and Arno River.
Your tour will conclude inside the Uffizi so that you can continue exploring at your own pace, if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors with body temperatures above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) are prohibited from entering (visitors' temperature needs to be taken at the entrance)
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the stay in the museums
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience