Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral, the Dome, and the Baptistery
- Head inside areas of the Duomo not open to the public
- See panoramic views of Florence from the top of Brunelleschi's Dome
- Maximum of 16 people for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hear the fascinating history behind the dome before beginning the ascent up its 463 steps—expect a steep climb. As you travel up, admire the frescoes from Renaissance artists like Zuccari and Vasari on the two shells of the dome.
Then, arrive at the top and enjoy the reward for all your hard work. Stroll along the cupola’s balcony to soak up 360-degree views of Florence and the Tuscan hills stretched out below. Your guide provides insightful background on Filippo Brunelleschi, the architect behind this Renaissance masterpiece.
Before parting ways with your guide, receive tickets to the museum to continue exploring independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good physical condition required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Good walking shoes required
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands