- Day trip to Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni from Florence, led by a professional tour escort
- Travel through the Chianti countryside in Tuscany
- Explore Siena's Old Town with your guide
- Discover the famous Siena Cathedral and its treasures
- Make a stop in a charming village in Chianti for lunch
Departure & Return
Check in time: 07:45am - Montelungo Square, at the yellow street sign Caf Tour-Gray Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a scenic drive past the vineyards, arrive in San Gimignano, a medieval hill town best known for its impressive towers and frescoes. Soak up some free time to explore its streets independently before heading to Monteriggioni for a short visit.
Then it's on to the charming village of Chianti for a visit to a hilltop winery. Sit down and sample fine local wines, accompanied by snacks before tucking into a 3-course Chianti-style lunch.
Finally, head to Siena and admire the Renaissance artwork inside with your guide before taking off on a walking tour. Take note of the uniquely striped marble of the Siena Cathedral and, if you've upgraded, head inside for a guided tour.
Your trip concludes with transportation back to Florence.
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms