2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed tour guide Guided visit around the city with a professional licensed tour guide Valuable information about the city. What to visit, what to do, what to eat and other tips
Departure & Return
Piazza di San Lorenzo, 13/r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Free Tour-Tale
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Renaissance Tales?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Renaissance Tales?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Renaissance Tales?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Renaissance Tales?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceHiking - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHiking - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHiking - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Fountain of NeptuneMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Barberino Designer Outlet Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Palazzo StrozziGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Piazza della RepubblicaLoggia dei LanziMedici ChapelsSan Frediano