3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Galleria Palatina
Departure & Return
Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata, Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35344P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaSan Marco MuseumGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)San Miniato al MontePiazza della Santissima Annunziata Ponte Santa TrinitaAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPalazzo StrozziGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Barberino Designer Outlet Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)San FredianoPalazzo DavanzatiHard Rock Cafe FlorenceFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Loggia dei LanziPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Perseus Statue