5 hours to 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Florence is home to some of the world’s most important monuments and museums, but the entry queues can be long. Ideal for visitors short on time, this combo tour includes admission fees plus skip-the-line entry to Florence Cathedral and the Uffizi Gallery. Follow your guide on a walking tour, discover medieval artworks and priceless statues including David by Michelangelo, and see the best of Florence in one day.
- See the best of Florence in one comprehensive walking tour
- Take in top attractions including Florence Cathedral and the Uffizi Gallery
- Marvel at famous statues including Michelangelo’s David
- Skip-the-line entry plus admission fees are included on your tour
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Museum Tour & Walking Tour
Tour Guide Exclusively For You (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
Duration 5 - 5.5 Hours (Including A Lunch Break)
Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
All Entrance Fees
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Temporary exhibitions NOT included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Accademia or Uffizi may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Florence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence City Tour, Skip-the-line David & Uffizi Gallery - Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence City Tour, Skip-the-line David & Uffizi Gallery - Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Florence City Tour, Skip-the-line David & Uffizi Gallery - Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence City Tour, Skip-the-line David & Uffizi Gallery - Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence City Tour, Skip-the-line David & Uffizi Gallery - Private Tour
300 to 330 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Prada Outlet Tours & TicketsFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Tours & TicketsAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio Tours & TicketsStibbert Museum Tours & TicketsSan Miniato al Monte Tours & TicketsPalazzo Strozzi Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Tours & TicketsPitti Palace Palatine Gallery Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune Tours & TicketsBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Tours & TicketsFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsSan Frediano Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & Tickets