Explore our promoted experiences
- Fast, friendly and hassle free transfer into Florence
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- Door-to-door service
Departure & Return
Upon arrival at the train station your driver will be waiting for you at the exit "C" holding a sign with the lead passenger's name on it. In case of emergency, please call the number in the voucher. Please note this transfer is only available to hotels in the main City of Florence, please contact us if you are unsure if your hotel is included within the drop off area.
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 08:00 AM08:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious sedan for up to two passengers, or a minivan for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride to your Florence hotel without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. This private transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barocchi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms