Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour exploring the workshop of a master perfumer in Florence
- Learn about how he makes a fragrance and all the ingredients that go into it
- Make your own fragrance and leave with a bottle of it
- Receive a certificate of completion of the workshop signed by the master himself
- Small-group tour ensures lots of attention from the guide and perfurmer
- Great tour for anyone who likes to smell good!
Departure & Return
Via Ghibellina 190 RED - Antica Spezieria Erboristeria San Simone
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciao Florence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff