- 10-hour private tour of UNESCO-listed Val d'Orcia from Florence
- Explore the hilltop town of Montepulciano
- Sample Noble Wines and stroll the town's charming historic streets
- Stop at cheese factory to sample pecorino
- Visit Pienza to admire its Renaissance-era architecture
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin in the hilltop town of Montepulciano, famous for its Noble Wines and charming historic center. Stroll through the Piazza Grande to see the Palazzo Comunale and the tower overlooking the square. Climb the tower to see the views toward Lake Trasimeno. Stop for wine tastings in the cellars near the historic square.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before continuing to Pienza, with a stop at a cheese factory en route. Sample some 'pecorino' made in Pienza. Explore the Renaissance architecture of the planned city of Pienza, including the Palazzo Piccolomini, Palazzo Borgia, Cathedral and Town Hall before being returned to your hotel in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Medieval Val d'Orcia by Minivan from Florence.