Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
1111 Tours & Activities
Villa Medici Tours
1 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2133 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the secrets of the Medici family of Florence, with a private tour that visits the villas where they once lived. The de facto rulers of Renaissance Florence owned Villa Petraia and Villa di Castello in the city, and they transformed them into elegant palaces that were fit for royalty. Hear how their wealth allowed them to amass the treasures inside the villas, and learn about their power during their rule.
- Medici Florence walking tour with a private guide
- Visit the decadent villas that were owned by the Medici family
- Stroll around the manicured lawns of Villa Petraia
- Wander amid fountains and mosaics at Villa di Castello
- Hear fun facts about the family and their Renaissance-era rule
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVilla La Petraia, 50141 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of the Medici Family Villas in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of the Medici Family Villas in Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of the Medici Family Villas in Florence?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of the Medici Family Villas in Florence?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35344P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Art ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyTrolley Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiTrolley Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoTrolley Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Medici ChapelsPonte Santa TrinitaPalazzo DavanzatiAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioOltrarnoPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Ospedale degli InnocentiMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)San Miniato al Monte