Market & Cooking Experience in Florence
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
There’s no better way to get acquainted with a country’s culture than through its cuisine. Delve deeper into Florence’s food scene during a market tour and cooking class that lets you overcome the language barrier and sample local dishes that you may otherwise have missed. This tour proves ideal for food lovers and first-time visitors.
- Experience the best of Florence's food scene during a culinary tour
- Use ingredients and equipment that you may not have at home
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Overcome the language barrier during a market tour with a guide
fresh pasta with meat or vegetable ragù
meat with vegetables or vegetarian dish
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di San Lorenzo, 35R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 116773P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - ChiantiCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaStibbert MuseumOltrarnoPonte Santa TrinitaDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palazzo DavanzatiLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumLoggia dei LanziPalazzo VecchioBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Perseus StatueBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)