10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the world-famous wine and scenery of Tuscany on this full-day tasting tour from Florence. Travel along ancient roads through a landscape of vineyards and olive groves, stopping at the charming village of Montalcino, located in the renowned Brunello wine region. Learn about the origins and characteristics of Brunello wine with a cellar tour and tastings at two different wineries, and savor regional cuisine with a traditional Tuscan lunch.
- Full-day tour of the renowned Brunello wine region from Florence
- Travel through the rolling hills, vineyards and olive groves of the Tuscan countryside
- Visit a traditional winery in the charming village of Montalcino
- Learn about time-honored production methods and what makes Brunello wines unique on a cellar tour
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch paired with regional wines
- Tour a second winery in the afternoon for more tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting at the wineries ( 2 glasses of Super Tuscans
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch ( 3 courses ) with wine tasting
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Piazza Torquato Tasso, 13rosso, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Brunello Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Brunello Wine Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Loggia dei LanziSan Miniato al MonteHard Rock Cafe FlorencePonte Santa TrinitaSan FredianoBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Palazzo DavanzatiPalazzo VecchioAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Piazza della SignoriaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery