13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable trip with air conditioning and onboard wifi minivan
Expert multilanguage chaperone ( not for Transfer Only)
Free Time in Piazza dei Miracoli and at the Seaside
Escorted Touring: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza ( not for Transfer Only )
Motor vessel tickets, Train tickets ( not for Transfer Only )
Typical lunch: Salami and cheese, Caponata Ligure, Focaccia, Pesto, etc. ( if selected )
Wine Tasting ( if selected ) and Pesto Class ( if selected )
Pick up service ( you can ask for it, if the hotel is in city centre )
Drinks & Meals ( for Transfer Only )
Departure & Return
Stazione, atrio biglietterie, Piazza della Stazione, n.1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Stazione Santa Maria Novella, Ticketing Hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Due to bad weather conditions, we may be unable to guarantee the use of the boat.
- In case of special diets or intolerances, please send us prompt notification
- The Private Transfer Only includes only the driver and transfer to these places and only English or Italian language
- Private Tour LANGUAGES from 1 PAX to 6 PAX : English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Free cancellation up 24h before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour from Florence to Pisa and Cinque Terre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour from Florence to Pisa and Cinque Terre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour from Florence to Pisa and Cinque Terre
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumSan Marco MuseumFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Piazza della SignoriaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Piazza Santa CroceBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Piazza della RepubblicaOltrarnoMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Ospedale degli InnocentiBarberino Designer Outlet Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryPalazzo StrozziAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioStibbert Museum