- See Florence’s top sights without the crowds with a night tour
- Enjoy the dramatic lighting of highlights like the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Learn about the history of the city’s treasures with an art historian guide
- Walk through four of the most important squares in the historic center
Departure & Return
Piazza Santa Croce in front of the white marble statue of Dante near the steps of the church of Santa Croce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience