- Admire Florence highlights including Florence Cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, and Piazza della Signoria
- Marvel at landmarks such as Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio, and Santa Croce Church
- Learn more about Florence’s rich history and heritage from a local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet by the statue of Dante on the steps of the Basilica di Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce.
What To Expect
Continue to Piazza dei Peruzzi to see the Bargello Palace, a striking medieval building often overlooked by visitors to Florence. Next, pass through the lively Porcellino market and stop to pose for photos on the Ponte Vecchio, as your guide fills you in on the history of the renowned 14th-century bridge.
The next stop is Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of Florence, where highlights include the grand Palazzo Vecchio, and the legendary Uffizi Gallery (entrance not included), home to masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Raphael.
Finally, arrive at the spectacular centerpiece of Florence – Piazza Duomo, where you can marvel at the stunning Florence Cathedral and admire other architectural wonders, including Brunelleschi’s Dome, Giotto’s bell tower, and the Baptistery.
After a morning taking in the city highlights, your tour ends by the Church of San Lorenzo, where you can continue exploring the nearby markets or stop for lunch (own expense) at one of the many restaurants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience