Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of Florence's highlights by Segway
- Easier than a walking tour
- live guide provides entertaining and informative commentary
- Escorted by a professional and knowledgeable guide
- Numbers limited to a maximum of six, ensuring personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Close to Piazza della Signoria, in central Florence. Address: Via dei Cimatori, 9Red, 50122, Firenze, Italy. Meet your guide in the office of Italy Segway Florence. The office is located between Piazza della Signoria and the House of Dante Alighieri. Your tour guide will be waiting for you.
What To Expect
As you glide past each historical site and architectural gem, hear entertaining anecdotes and facts about the history of Florence. Discover top attractions, including the iconic Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery and the lively activity of Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica. You’ll also spot the burial site of famous Italians like Galileo and Michelangelo in Piazza Santa Croce as well as other important churches and monuments.
At the end of your Segway excursion through Florence, you will return to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- E-Scooters by Segway are not suitable for guests who weigh over 220 pounds (100 kilos).
- Our tours go rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos available in our office free of cost.
- It is recommended to wear flat and comfortable shoes.
- Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in our E-Scooter tours.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the E-Scooter without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to ascending and descending stairs.
- Guests between the ages of 14 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age, as required by law in Italy.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours Holdings LLC - Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "No big problems but a walking tour maybe a better option is high tourist season of June-August." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews