Are you interested in?
Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori) Tours
566 Tours & Activities
457 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2133 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Walk in the company of a guide with local knowledge of Florence for a superb introduction to the city’s important squares. The 2-hour itinerary takes you from Piazza Santa Croce through Piazza del Duomo and onward to Piazza della Signoria. See the Bargello Palace, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Uffizi Gallery courtyard, and the Ponte Vecchio, to name a few landmarks. Numbers are limited to 15 people for a small-group experience.
- 2-hour walking tour of Florence highlights with a guide to point out landmarks
- Stroll through several piazzas: Santa Croce, del Duomo, and della Signoria
- Guide offers suggestions for the rest of your stay: what else to see and where to eat
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Made in italy Tours by Luca and his team of Guide mates
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Must-See Sites Guided Tour with Local Guide ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Must-See Sites Guided Tour with Local Guide ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Must-See Sites Guided Tour with Local Guide ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 100905P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della SignoriaSan Miniato al MontePalazzo VecchioBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioArno RiverLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Barberino Designer Outlet Stibbert MuseumLoggia dei LanziBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaPerseus StatuePitti Palace Palatine GalleryDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Prada OutletLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)