- Private full-day tour of the Tuscan Brunello vineyards from Florence
- Taste fine wine and explore the historical center in Montalcino
- Admire a plethora of palazzi and enjoy hilltop views in Montepulciano
- Admire beautiful scenery during a drive through the the Tuscan Brunello vineyards
- Receive undivided attention from a guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
On arrival in Montalcino, pleasure your palate with a wine-tasting tour of a family estate (at an additional charge of €10 per person) before exploring the historical treasures of the town. Admire the Rocco fortress with its 14th-century origin, and drink in the easy-going ambience of Piazza del Popolo.
Then, in the afternoon, you’ll continue past the UNESCO-listed town of Pienza to Montepulciano, a hilltop town encircled by ancient fortifications. As you stroll Montepulciano’s ambient tangle of streets, gaze at Renaissance-style palazzi and charming churches before opting to enjoy a tasting session of prestigious wines, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Rosso di Montepulciano, at an additional charge of €15 per person.
After a full day of discovery, relax during the journey to your Florence hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff