3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Parents hoping for a kid-friendly educational experience in Florence should look no further than this family-friendly cooking class, where the whole family cooks together. Join your group for a wholesome gastronomic experience, where you learn recipes for classic dishes the kids are bound to love, like pizza and handmade pasta. Since there's wine for the parents—and vegetarian options—everyone is sure to have a tasty time.
- Families cook classic Italian recipes in this kid-friendly cooking class
- Prepare a traditional menu, with homemade pasta, pizza, and a dessert
- Get a great value, with food tastings, lunch, and drinks included
- Easily find your class, located in the historic city center of Florence
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh pasta with meat or vegetable ragù
Departure & Return
Via Camillo Cavour, 180, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Family Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Family Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - ChiantiCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)San Miniato al MonteArno RiverFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Perseus StatueAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Ospedale degli InnocentiHard Rock Cafe FlorenceLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)San FredianoDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Palazzo VecchioGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)