1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time when you book this tour of Florence's historic sights via golf cart. While a guide shares an insider's perspective on the culture and history of the birthplace of the Renaissance, you sit back and relax in the roomy electric cart. Meet the tour at a central point in the city; choose from morning or afternoon tour departures.
- Instead of walking to historic sights, you relax while being driven in a golf cart
- A guide points out the key attractions, including multiple picturesque piazzas
- Meet the small group at a central location in the city
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour Leader
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of the church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Italia S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Electric Cart Tour Florence?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A little difficult to see buildings in the city because of the roof on the electric cart." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Electric Cart Tour Florence
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesAudio GuidesHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceGolf Tours & Tee Times - TuscanyAudio Guides - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyGolf Tours & Tee Times - ChiantiAudio Guides - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiGolf Tours & Tee Times - San GimignanoAudio Guides - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
OltrarnoPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaOspedale degli InnocentiFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza della RepubblicaSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchSan FredianoLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Perseus StatueGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Loggia dei LanziGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)