Are you interested in?
841 Tours & Activities
Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours
126 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2123 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Engross yourself in all things Dan Brown and Dante in this guided Inferno-themed tour of Florence. Follow the tracks of Dan Brown's famous protagonist, Robert Langton, to the secret passages and the Salone dei Cinquecento, where you'll marvel at masterpieces by Michelangelo, among others. Visit the apartments of Cosimo, see Dante Alighieri's death mask, step inside the Palazzo Vecchio, get a look at Dante's former home, and more.
- Private Dan Brown and Dante-themed tour of Florence
- Follow in the footsteps of Dan Brown's famed protagonist Robert Langton
- Visit Dante's home in Florence and see his death mask
- Marvel at works by Michelangelo and other master artists of centuries past
- Private tour means lots of attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Skip-the-line entrance fees to Baptistery which also include Brunelleschi's Dome, Santa Reparata Crypt, Giotto's Bell Tower, Museum of the Opera del Duomo
Entrance fees to Palazzo Vecchio
Any other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included only if the hotel is in Florence historical center. if hotel is out of the historical center pick up and transportation (taxi, bus, private driver) is not included and it's customer's own expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY PERSONAL ITALY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29762P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Stibbert MuseumHard Rock Cafe FlorenceSan FredianoBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)San Marco MuseumFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Medici ChapelsFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Arno RiverBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Piazza Santa CroceFountain of NeptuneGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Prada OutletPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)