3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the delights of freshly baked Italian pizza and delicious gelato during an expert-led cooking class in Florence. Learn tips and techniques to make the perfect pizza, tasty homemade tomato sauce and fresh fruit gelato. Finally, sit down to indulge in your creations with your fellow chefs, accompanied by free drinks.
- Pizza and gelato cooking class in Florence
- Get hands-on as you knead the pizza dough and create the perfect tomato sauce
- Learn to make indulgent gelato in a range of flavors
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Learn tips and tricks to recreate your favorite recipes back home
- Suitable for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
Handmade Pizza from row ingredients. Choose the toppings you prefer between different ingredients.
All necessary ingredients
Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared (wine or soft drink included)
Cooking lesson with a local Chef
Participation certificate and recipes to bring back home
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Ricasoli, 44r, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meet our staff at My Florence Tour, Via Ricasoli, 44RED
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pizza and gelato class operates with small groups
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pizza and Gelato class, in Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pizza and Gelato class, in Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pizza and Gelato class, in Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pizza and Gelato class, in Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pizza and Gelato class, in Florence
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesFlorenceUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Prada OutletDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryPalazzo VecchioOspedale degli InnocentiPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaPalazzo StrozziBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Medici ChapelsBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaStibbert MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Piazza Santa Croce