- Small-group day trip to the Cinque Terre villages from Florence
- Stop for lunch in beautiful Vernazza at your own expense
- Explore Manarola by foot or relax in a cafe or bar
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazza della Repubblica, central Florence Directions: Outside the Cafe Paskowski in Piazza della Repubblica; you will see your driver-tour escort holding a sign with the name of the tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel through Tuscany and into the Liguria region for your initial stop in the village of Manarola. Pause for fantastic photo ops of the coastline and the cerulean ocean beyond, then stroll through the narrow alleys and quaint squares of the town itself, one of the oldest in Cinque Terra. Sip a glass or two of the region's famous wines at a charming local wine bar (own expense).
Departing Manarola, meet your tour escort at a prearranged location to board your boat to Vernazza. During your scenic boat journey, sit back and view the coast gliding by with rolling hills as the backdrop.
Go ashore in Vernazza after cruising through the picturesque open harbor. Use your free time to walk around, visit the village's castle and church. Stop at one of the many waterfront restaurants for a traditional Italian lunch (own expense).
Following your time in Vernazza, climb into a tour vehicle for a drive through picturesque Corniglia before returning to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in,must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
- Public boats operate subject to weather conditions and along the Cinque Terre until about the 3rd week of October. When boats are not operative transfer between towns will be by train or by minivan
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands