- Wine tastings and authentic Tuscan lunch included
- Go with a guide: explore without the stress of navigating
- Learn about winemaking process in the Chianti region
- Hassle-free, round-trip transport from central Florence location
Departure & Return
We meet at 9 AM in front of Cafe' Gamberini, about 5 min walk from the Santa Maria Novella central train station in Florence
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour available upon request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chianti Wine Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "San Gimignano was out of a postcard, stunningly beautiful, a must visit while in Tuscany." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews