2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
An in-depth introduction to the fabled Renaissance city, this action-packed Florence walking tour covers the city’s top highlights. See the residence of the once powerful Medici family and where Dante’s Beatrice lies buried, plus copies of masterworks by Michelangelo and others. Then, top it all off by savoring a tasty midday cappuccino or coffee, just like the Italians do.
- An attraction-packed, art historian-led introductory tour of Florence’s top attractions
- Cover the city’s most picturesque districts, from Piazza Della Signoria to Ponte Vecchio
- Pass into the wings of the Uffizi Gallery and follow along the scenic Arno River
- Tours include personal headsets so you won’t miss a word of the commentary—plus a hot treat
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets for the live commentary
Local art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FLORENCE TOURS - ENJOY BIKING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89820P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceAudio Guides - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiAudio Guides - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Fountain of NeptuneOltrarnoSan FredianoBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaPrada OutletLoggia dei LanziPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaPonte Santa TrinitaBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza Santa CroceLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)