1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore an emerald oasis in the heart of Florence on a guided tour of the famous Boboli Gardens. Learn the history of the 16th-century royal gardens, built for Cosimo I de' Medici to adorn the Pitti Palace, and stroll through the lush expanse of manicured trees, ornate fountains and elaborate terraces with a guide. Along the way, uncover the many myths and allegories hidden among the park’s design and statuary.
- Guided tour of the royal Boboli Gardens in Florence
- Learn the history of the 16th-century Italianate gardens behind the Pitti Palace
- Stroll through acres of gardens, trees, fountains and terraces with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about the myths and legends hidden in the park statues and other design elements
- Considered one of the finest royal gardens in Europe
Saved to wishlist!
Official local guide
90 minutes walking tour
Fast-entrance ticket included
Transport to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Pitti Palace , Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance at Pitti Palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Boboli: Gardens of the Royal Palace and Their Hidden Messages?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Boboli: Gardens of the Royal Palace and Their Hidden Messages
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Barberino Designer Outlet OltrarnoPitti Palace Palatine GalleryPalazzo StrozziFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)San Miniato al MonteBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Stibbert MuseumLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumSan Marco MuseumMedici ChapelsBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)