1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the famous Boboli Gardens, an oasis in the heart of Florence, on a 1-hour guided tour of the Pitti Palace’s royal gardens. Built for Cosimo I de' Medici in the 16th century, the gardens feature exquisite landscaping with a variety of plant life, fountains, and statues by master artists including Michelangelo. Your guide shares stories about the garden’s design and architects for a comprehensive overview.
- Includes Boboli Garden admission ticket
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Stroll at a leisurely pace suitable for most people
- Radio system provided to hear the guide clearly
Saved to wishlist!
Official certified guide
Radio system to hear the guide
Ticket with reservation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
Departure & Return
Piazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The Gardens does not operate on days with heavy rain
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boboli Garden Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boboli Garden Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Boboli Garden Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Villa GamberaiaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Medici ChapelsPalazzo StrozziVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPonte Santa TrinitaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Loggia dei LanziPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaOltrarnoMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)