3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
A great introduction to the city, this walking tour hits several of Florence’s historic highlights. Visit Church of Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo, the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio—a pedestrian bridge built in 1345 that is still in use today—and more. Then tour Accademia Gallery, home of Michelangelo’s masterpiece “David,” where you’ll enjoy skip-the-line access to the galleries.
- Walking tour of Florence
- Learn about the city's Renaissance history
- Local tour guide
- Visit the Accademia Gallery, home of "David"
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Skip the line
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Florence and Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Florence Highlights Walking Tour including Michelangelo's David?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Florence Highlights Walking Tour including Michelangelo's David?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Florence Highlights Walking Tour including Michelangelo's David?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 88528P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Piazza della RepubblicaDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Stibbert MuseumOspedale degli InnocentiBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Arno RiverBarberino Designer Outlet Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaMedici ChapelsGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)