10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge in wine tasting and vineyard tours in the Montalcino area, stopping at two different wineries, on this full-day tour from Florence. No need to rent a car or assign someone to be a sober driver; all transportation is provided out of Florence and between the wineries. Stop at two wineries to learn about their methods and taste Brunello wines, then explore the UNESCO-listed Val d'Orcia with engaging narrative from your guide.
- Small-group tour provides personalized attention
- Educational commentary from a wine-expert guide
- Round-trip transportation from Florence and betweens stops on the tour
- Two winery visits with tastings included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation IN/OUT Florence by comfortable Minivan
Guided Tour of 2 fascinating Wineries and their cellars
Visit of the vineyards
Learn about wine making techniques from an expert
Wine Tastings in each winery, including the sumptuous Brunello DOCG
Typical Tuscan Lunch
Visit of one of the most beautiful villages of the area
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Mentana, 3 , Piazza Mentana, 3, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
FLORENCETOWN Booking Office - Piazza Mentana 2red Firenze
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brunello Private Wine Tour – High grade Tuscany?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Brunello Private Wine Tour – High grade Tuscany?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brunello Private Wine Tour – High grade Tuscany?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brunello Private Wine Tour – High grade Tuscany?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tour, lunch and wine pairing at Podere LeRipi was an innovative environmentally conscience business - could not leave without ordering a case of wine to ship home." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Brunello Private Wine Tour – High grade Tuscany
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Palazzo DavanzatiFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Ponte Santa TrinitaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumLoggia dei LanziHard Rock Cafe FlorenceSan FredianoPiazza della SignoriaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchSan Marco MuseumBarberino Designer Outlet Arno River