1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Marvel over Renaissance masterpieces and historic treasures at one of Florence’s most popular museums on this guided tour of the Accademia Gallery. Skip the queues with fast-track entrance, then learn more about the museum’s highlights with the help of a certified guide. Stand in awe before Michelangelo’s original ‘David’ sculpture; admire works by artists like Giambologna and Botticelli; and see rare musical instruments, including a 1690 Stradivarius in the Conservatorio Luigi Cherubini.
- Guided tour of the Accademia Gallery in Florence
- Dodge the crowds with fast-track entrance
- See Michelangelo’s iconic ‘David’ sculpture, the symbol of Florence
- View masterpieces from artists like Michelangelo, Giambologna and Botticelli
- Admire Accademia’s collection of musical instruments, including a rare Stradivarius
- Learn more from an expert art historian guide
- This small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional certified guide
Relaxed atmosphere: No massive groups: maximum 15 people per group
Small Group tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tips (tips in Italy are optional but welcomed if you liked the service)
Departure & Return
Departure PointGalleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The supplier is not responsible for any internal issue regarding the Museum's organization e.g closed rooms without previous advise (such as the Musical instrument's room) or queues in the priority entrance gate. In case of closed rooms, a different itinerary may be taken
- We don't accept groups larger than 15 people
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour of Accademia Gallery and Skip-the-Line tickets: The David and Stradivarius?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour of Accademia Gallery and Skip-the-Line tickets: The David and Stradivarius?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour of Accademia Gallery and Skip-the-Line tickets: The David and Stradivarius?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Don’t get me wrong, the skip the line part is great!" See review
- "It was such a huge advantage to skip the lines and be directed smoothly through security and into the museum." See review
- "Highly recommended specially to those travelling with family as she would keep the kids interested too." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Villa GamberaiaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)San Marco MuseumPerseus StatuePitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Arno RiverMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Medici ChapelsFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialStibbert MuseumPonte Santa TrinitaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata