- 2-day bike tour through Tuscany to Siena from Florence with an expert guide
- Stay overnight at a country villa, with dinner and breakfast included
- Choose to return to Florence by minivan on arrival in Siena or stay on independently in the historic town
- Small-group bike trip limited to a maximum of 15 for a more intimate atmosphere
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- add electric bike for 100€
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems,heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY We like Tuscany
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Small-Group Tuscany Bike Tour to Siena from Florence.