- Explore the Dolomites in winter safely with a guided snowshoe tour
- Learn how to snowshoe or perfect your form with private instruction
- Enjoy alpine views from a trail selected to suit your level and pace
- Round-trip transportation and snowshoeing equipment included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will be contacted by the local guide to customize the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking (children included).
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freemotion - Italian Hiking Agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff