5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide service
Gear rental available on request (snowshoes and trekking poles)
Departure & Return
32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWinter SportsClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCortina d'AmpezzoHiking - VenetoWinter Sports - VenetoClimbing - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoCategory