- Tour the Jewish Quarter of Cordoba, Spain
- Visit important monuments and points of interest around the city
- Any necessary entry fees are included
- Learn about the rich history of the Jewish community in Spain
Departure & Return
Your guide wait for you in Puerta del Perdón of the Mosque Cathedral with the orange umbrella (ion the bell tower door) for the Spanish and English tour.
Your guide wait for you in Alcázar of the Catholic Kings with the orange umbrella for the French tour.
What To Expect
Venture to the Chapel of San Bartolome, a 15th-century funerary chapel and one of the city's finest examples of Mudejar art. Then it’s off to explore the Arabian souk marketplace, where local artist’s workshops and stores offer a wide variety of arts and crafts. Then visit the historic Cordoba Synagogue, one of the best preserved Medieval synagogues in Spain.
Continue learning about Jewish history from the guide while visiting places like the Mosque of Cordoba, widely considered as the most important monument in the Western Islamic world and one of the most impressive monuments in the world; the Caliphal Baths, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; the medieval Alcazar of Cordoba, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cordoba Embrujada SL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.