- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Station bar at the Riomaggiore train station at around 8:30 am. Upon booking, we will give very detailed instructions on how to reach us. If you are staying in Riomaggiore, then we can meet the evening before our trek.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes with good traction
- Parts of Via Del'Amore are closed
- Boats can stop running due to weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do our best to fit this day to meet your medical needs if there are problems. We Do Not Run
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trekguyd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a "must do" for people who love to venture off the beaten path and explore the life of the locals." See review