- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Station bar at the Riomaggiore train station at around 8:30 am. Upon booking, we will give very detailed instructions on how to reach us. If you are staying in Riomaggiore, then we can meet the evening before our trek.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes with good traction
- Parts of Via Del'Amore are closed
- Boats can stop running due to weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do our best to fit this day to meet your medical needs if there are problems. We Do Not Run
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trekguyd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a "must do" for people who love to venture off the beaten path and explore the life of the locals." See review