- One-way hike from Riomaggiore train station
- Benefit from the expertise of your guide
- Hear insightful commentary about the region
- Ideal for people with limited time
Departure & Return
The Train Station in Riomaggiore and we will be standing in front of the Station Bar. If you are staying in Riomaggiore, this is even better. Then we can meet you the evening before for a short tour of the village & set up our meeting point for the following day.
We hike up the hillside in Riomaggiore, taking our time to take in the beauty of the land & sea. We talk about the history of the land & its people from from today & into its past. There is a lot to learn & many great photos to take. We will descend into Manarola & go to the marina to end our tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trekguyd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands