Cinque Terre Sunset Wine Tour in Riomaggiore
- Enjoy amazing views out over the Italian Riviera from the hillside village of Montenero
- Explore a local vineyard with your guide
- Learn of the age-old winemaking techniques in use
- Taste two local wines with traditional Ligurian focaccia bread
Departure & Return
Departure PointLitoranea Sentiero Santuario, 19017 Riomaggiore, SP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a small trail until you reach a Montenero vineyard. The town and vineyard both enjoy sweeping views over the Cinque Terre, a beautiful National Park on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites. Learn about this region’s traditional wine-making methods - centuries-old techniques that have stood the test of time - as you walk through the rows of grapes. The focus is on making high-quality wine without using chemical products, and the results are the pride of the Cinque Terre.
After a tour of the vineyard, you'll enjoy two local wines to taste the delicate fruit flavors and find out first-hand how organic wine-making makes a difference. Nibble on a traditional Ligurian focaccia bread while you sip your wine and listen to how these wines were made.
At the conclusion of your exploration of Cinque Terre wines, your tour ends where it began. You can go back to Riomaggiore on foot, by bus or by private transfer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of 4 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please wear comfortable trekking shoes and bring a bottle of water. Please do not wear flip flops or shoes not suitable for trekking.
- Not recommended for participants with back or knee problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. A good physical fitness is required.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre Sunset Wine Tour in Riomaggiore .