3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the sights, sounds, and tastes of the colorful villages of Cinque Terre on this 4-hour walking tour. Follow your guide around one of the UNESCO-listed villages and immerse yourself in the local fishing culture and traditions. Stop at small shops and cafes to sample treats and drinks from the Liguria region, such as focaccia, and admire the beautiful coastal scenery of the Italian Riviera.
- Take a 4-hour tasting tour around a village of Cinque Terre
- Discover the local traditions and culture of the Italian Riviera
- Sample treats and drinks, like focaccia, from the Liguria region
- Enjoy complimentary pickup from your Cinque Terre hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Local expert guide
local wine tastings
anything not mentioned in inclusions
Transportation between one village to the other
Departure & Return
19016 Monterosso al Mare, SP, Italy
Meet at Monterosso train station, in front of the bar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 4 years old can join free of charge
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre Walking Tour with Food and Wine Tastings?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre Walking Tour with Food and Wine Tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre Walking Tour with Food and Wine Tastings
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursWine TastingsWater ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMonterosso al MareFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaRail Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory