3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dramatic yet remote, the fishing villages of Italy’s Cinque Terre have to be seen to be believed. But built into the steep cliffs above the sea, the villages are tricky to visit by land alone. Avoid the complicated train timetables and the busy walking routes, and see the villages in the best way—from the deck of a private boat. This daytime cruise from La Spezia has everything you need to visit the UNESCO-listed region with ease, and includes a short stop in Portovenere and local snacks, too.
- Pack the sights of the Cinque Terre villages into a one-day private cruise
- Enjoy a more thrilling way to hop between the scenic cliff-side villages
- Discover Portovenere, a seaside treasure that many foreign tourists miss
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own boat and skipper
Saved to wishlist!
Boat, Fuel, Insurance, Skipper.
1 bottle of Prosecco, water, coke.
Extra requests must be communicated and the tour price will change.
The tour is max for 6 people
For health and hygiene reasons we do not provide beach towels, masks, costumes or anything else.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must arrive at least 20 minutes before departure for the safety briefing on board and for the compilation of the documents.
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel beach and sunscreen.
- Pets are not allowed on board.
- Any allergy and/or food intolerance must be communicated in advance during booking, otherwise we are not responsible.
- Punctuality request. Any delays will be deducted from the time indicated on the tour. Delays of more than 10/15 minutes will not be accepted. The tour will start and no refund will be provided.
- It is not allowed to bring alcoholic drinks or food on board.
- The tour is max for 6 people
- The tour will be confirmed or canceled, with total reimbursement, based on the sea-weather conditions 12/24 hours before
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is not recommended for those who suffer from seasickness and nausea
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hellocinqueterre Boat Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre Amazing Private Boat Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre Amazing Private Boat Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre Amazing Private Boat Tour
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMonterosso al MareManarolaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory