3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the wines of Montalcino on a 3-hour wine tour that visits two wineries in the region. Enjoy wine tastings and tours of the vineyards, gaining insight into the history of the famous Brunello di Montalcino wine. Travel with a small group limited to eight people and enjoy viewing the picturesque countryside along the way.
- 3-hour small-group wine tour in Montalcino
- Visit two local wineries for tastings and tours
- Learn about Brunello di Montalcino wines
- Enjoy the scenic landscape around Montalcino
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking local guide
Transportation by a 8-seats-minivan (Mercedes)
Guided tour of two different cellars
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Via della Circonvallazione, 3, 53024 Montalcino SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARTEMISIA VIAGGI SRL
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brunello Vineyards Bus Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brunello Vineyards Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brunello Vineyards Bus Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brunello Vineyards Bus Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Brunello Vineyards Bus Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiantiFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - FlorenceWine Tastings - FlorenceFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory