7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the unique flavors and charm of Spain’s Priorat winemaking region on this private full-day tour. Travel with a local guide through rolling hills and historic vineyards, some of which date back to medieval times. Taste several wines from the Priorat and Montsant appellations, as well as organic olive oil and other regional gourmet specialties. Chat with a local farmer during a freshly prepared lunch, and enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off at Falset-Marçà train station, in Priorat (trains from Barcelona, Tarragona,...)
Guided tour by car/minivan by a local
Wine tasting of both appellations of origin
Organic olive oil tasting
Lunch with local products, paired with organic olive oil tasting
Drive off the concrete to enjoy the dramatic wine landscape of Priorat from a viewpoint
Food and drinks, unless specified
Pickup from your hotel in Barcelona, Tarragona or wherever also possible, additional costs may apply
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Falset-Marçà train station in Priorat is always included in this wine tour, as well as any accommodation located in Priorat.
But we can customize pick up, and additional costs may apply depending on the availability of guides and location of the pick up, which can be the Tarragona harbour, Reus or Barcelona airport, hotel in Barcelona...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for the participant booking the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Brogit - Ecotourism and Wine Tourism in Catalonia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine and Oil Tour in the Priorat Wine Region?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine and Oil Tour in the Priorat Wine Region?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine and Oil Tour in the Priorat Wine Region?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine and Oil Tour in the Priorat Wine Region?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine and Oil Tour in the Priorat Wine Region
7 to 10 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCataloniaTarragonaFood Tours - BarcelonaRail Tours - BarcelonaBus Tours - BarcelonaWine Tastings - BarcelonaFull-day Tours - BarcelonaFood Tours - TarragonaRail Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaRail Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Camp NouMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)El PoblenouGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Els Quatre GatsCasa Lleó i MoreraGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Casa Bacardí SitgesBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Casa AmatllerPlaca de Sant Felip NeriMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Milà House (Casa Milà)Museum of IllusionsTablao Flamenco CordobesPyrenees Mountains