- Small-group day trip from Cannes to Eze and Monaco
- Enjoy spectacular views of the French Riviera
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
- Monte Carlo Old Town, palace and casino
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Cannes hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off in hotels centrally located in Cannes city center.
What To Expect
Explore the quaint town streets lined with shops and enjoy the fantastic views from this hilltop vantage point. Take a guided tour of a perfumery in Eze – this part of France is famous for its perfumes.
Depart from Eze and make your way across the border into the independent city-state of Monaco. Enjoy free time in the Old Town of Monte Carlo to watch the changing of the guard at the Royal Palace (the palace itself is open to visitors from June-October), the cathedral in which Princess Grace (Grace Kelly) is buried and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (own expense).
After your free time in Monte Carlo, hop back in the minivan for a lap on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit which runs through the city. Then, enjoy more time to explore the area around Casino Square at your leisure. Browse in the chic boutiques, walk through the pretty gardens, watch luxury yachts bob in the harbor or just engage in some of the most interesting people-watching in Europe.
As you head back toward Cannes, admire the scenery of the coastline of the Lower Corniche from Monaco to Nice. Travel past charming towns, luxury marinas and the Villefranche bay and fortress en route back to your Cannes hotel.
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring plenty of personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Cousteau Oceanographic Museum entrance fee is about 16 euros per person
- The Casino in Monte Carlo is closed in the morning
- The Palace is open from April to October and the entrance fee is about 8 euros per person
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- PRODUCT NON BOOKABLE FOR SHORE EXCURSIONS This tour can not be booked by people coming from cruiseship because of the timing of disembarkation and embarkation which are not fitting with the timing of this tour.
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Monaco and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Cannes.