- Monaco night tour from Cannes
- Do a lap around the Formula One Grand Prix circuit
- Free time to dine at Casino Square or visit the Grand Casino
- Small-group tour ensures a more privileged experience
- Professional local guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, the kick-off to your Monaco tour is a lap around the Formula One Grand Prix car race circuit in the minivan. After that overview, you’ll be deposited in Casino Square where you’ll have some free time to get something to eat at one of the nearby cafés (own expense) or see whether Lady Luck is on your side at the Grand Casino.
Be aware that there is a 10 euro entry fee at the Grand Casino (not included), although there is no admission fee at the other two casinos in Monte Carlo.
If the Grand Casino isn’t your thing, head for the chic Café de Paris for an indulgent dessert worthy of this extravagant city-state or simply enjoy walking around luxurious squares and buildings, illuminated after dark and always showy. Monaco is an excellent place for people-watching. Travel back to Cannes at the conclusion of your time in Monaco.
Please note: To go inside the Monte Carlo Grand Casino, you must pay a 10 euro fee directly to the casino. You must also be over 18 years old and bring your valid passport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Entrance to the Grand Casino is an additional EUR10 payable direct, you must be over 18 and have your passport with you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands