- Small-group day trip from Cannes to French Riviera towns
- Cannes Film Festival Palace, Antibes Old Town, Eze perfumery and Monte Carlo palace and casino
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver on this small-group tour
- Minivan transportation with maximum of eight passengers
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Cannes hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The first stop on the tour is the town of Eze, where you can visit the famed Fragonard perfumery and walk through the historic town center. Next, head into Monaco to see the Old Town of Monte Carlo, the Grand Casino, the Formula One Grand Prix race car circuit, the cathedral and the royal palace (only open from April to October).
Explore Cannes to see the many hand prints of Hollywood stars near the Film Festival Palace and to shop in the boutiques along Croisette Boulevard. Travel through Juan-les-Pins to the town of Antibes to see the pretty Old Town as well as the expensive yachts floating in Billionaire’s Quay before heading back to Cannes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- NOT BOOKABLE FOR PEOPLE COMING FROM CRUISES. This tour can not be booked by people coming from cruiseship because of the timing of disembarkation and embarkation which are not fitting with the timing of this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands