- Travel by boat to see the calanques of the French coast
- Visit coves and hidden spots accessible only by boat
- Stop for snorkeling with provided equipment
- Tour limited to 12 for a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Join us in the Port du Beal, at the "Black Tenders Excursions" nautical base. To reach us by Bus line# 22, stop "Boulevard du midi" then a few miles walk. Free or paying parking lots around with low availabilities in high season. Please organize a 20min early arrival prior boarding time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Black Tenders events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Boat excursion at the Calanques of the Esterel natural park.