- A catamaran cruise with customizable options from Cannes
- Enjoy stunning views of the French Riviera and Bay of Cannes
- Dine on a gourmet buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Watch the sunset from the sea with a glass of Champagne (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Riviera Lines ticket office at Quai des Iles in Cannes, at the end of the Laubeuf Carpark.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Half-Day Cruise: Set sail toward the gorgeous Lérins Islands. Soak up the Mediterranean sun along the way, and cool off with a refreshing swim or snorkel in the sea while the catamaran is stopped.
Half-Day Cruise with Lunch: Enjoy all the elements of the half-day cruise, plus savor a gourmet buffet lunch on board. Treat yourself to tasty dishes like roast beef or chicken, rice and pasta salads and sweet French-inspired finishes like chocolate fondant or apple tart.
Full-Day Cruise with Lunch: Enjoy a full day on the water, including all the features of the tour above, with additional hours of sailing in the afternoon. After lunch, continue on through the Mediterranean to the Massif de l'Esterel mountain range, where you soak up the scenery from a secluded cove.
Sunset Cruise with Champagne: Experience the magic of the French Riviera at twilight, setting just before sunset casts a rosy glow over the water and coastline. Sip a glass of Champagne as you sail for an evening of Riviera romance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring food and drinks on board.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riviera Lines SARL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You need too safe a good place on the boat but once you have solved the first step you will enjoy it the whole day!" See review