5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When you're in port in Cannes, discover more of the French Riviera on this shore excursion to the town of Eze, the village of La Turbie, and the principality of Monaco, whose main area is Monte Carlo. This small-group tour limited to eight people gives you the chance to admire views of the Mediterranean and visit attractions such as a perfume factory.
- Visit Monte Carlo, Eze, and La Turbie on a small-group tour
- Learn about the French Riviera from a guide
- Stop for photo ops of the scenery and architecture
- Enjoy port pickup and drop-off so you don't have to worry about directions from your cruise ship
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Traveler pickup is offered
- Cannes Cruise Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cannes Shore Excursion: Small Group Tour Monte Carlo, Eze and La Turbie?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cannes Shore Excursion: Small Group Tour Monte Carlo, Eze and La Turbie?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cannes Shore Excursion: Small Group Tour Monte Carlo, Eze and La Turbie
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCannesShore Excursions - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - NiceBus Tours - NicePorts of Call Tours - NiceFull-day Tours - NiceHalf-day Tours - NiceShore Excursions - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloCategory