2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Cannes with a local on an electric bike. Feel the sea breeze in your hair as you pedal along La Croisette Boulevard with it’s the luxurious hotels, admire the charming restaurants in the old port, or stop to peruse the many high end boutiques and stylish cafes. Spend 2-3 hours exploring one of the French Riviera’s most well known locations with inside tips. Avoid the hassles of driving and see more in less time on an E-bike.
- Experience Cannes on a 2-3-hour electric bike tour
- Explore the old port, the Suquet neighborhood, and La Croisette Boulevard
- Discover La Californie or Palm Beach and peruse upscale boutiques
- Enjoy flexibility to stop for photos or a coffee during the ride
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of the E-bikes
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
22 Quai Saint-Pierre, 06400 Cannes, France
Central place in Cannes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- It is MANDATORY to have a previous experience of riding a bike
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yourent Cannes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cannes E-Bike Guided Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cannes E-Bike Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cannes E-Bike Guided Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cannes E-Bike Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cannes E-Bike Guided Tour
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCannesMountain Bike Tours - French RivieraMountain Bike Tours - NiceMountain Bike Tours - Monte-CarloCategory